We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final completion for the Essen web site and mobile devices
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, ads, audio & video enhancements, etc.
- Upgrades website by updating content and graphics; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards
- Working productively as part of a multi-disciplinary team including R&D, engineering and sales
- Proven web design experience including web and mobile device user interface design
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design, wire-framing tools and multimedia content development
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and other design tools for rapid prototyping.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Imagination and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize, multi‐task, work independently on several projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to provide accurate work
- Skill in defining problems, collecting data and interpreting information
- Eager to learn new technologies and try new ways to solve problems
Please send you resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
NemaMetrix Inc. is a biotechnology company founded in 2011 in Eugene, OR. The company’s mission is to enable scientists and researchers around the world to better understand human diseases and explore potential treatments for high-impact disorders by offering a more affordable and accessible nematode-based drug development and screening platform.
NemaMetrix is an equal opportunity employer.
NemaMetrix recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At NemaMetrix, we have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing amazing breakthrough scientific products to our customers around the world, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
NemaMetrix’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in all of our content and across all of our efforts. Diversity is more than a commitment at NemaMetrix—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org