- Design, construct, and deliver custom reagents or genetically edited C. elegans optimized to your specifications.
- Collaborate on project design to ensure transparency in the genome editing process and guarantee that you receive the transgenic best suited for your experiments.
- Choices of genome editing methods are CRISPR, MosSCI and Extrachromosomal Array.
NemaMetrix has successfully delivered 2,500 C. elegans transgenic lines to researchers who rely on our custom transgenics to generate data and publish results.
Study your gene’s function by deleting, mutating, or replacing endogenous content via CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing technology.
Tag your gene at the endogenous locus via CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing technology with a fluorescent protein for visualization or with an immunotag for biochemical studies.
Express your favorite gene under a specific promoter, make a Cre recombinase line, or a transcriptional reporter. Choices include Extrachromosomal array or single-copy insertion via MosSCI technology.
Quantify the expression of a transgene by validating gene expression in a C. elegans strain via qPCR.
Your plasmids are injected by our skilled injectionsists and returned to you for screening in less than a week.
We offer a variety of C. elegans services packages to fit the needs and budget of every lab. Choices range from the fast, affordable Custom Injection Mix to the comprehensive Full Build service package, allowing you to customize the components you need to accomplish your gene editing goals. The pricing listed are for academic users only. For industrial users, we offer industrial pricing and licensing option.
|Build Type||Project Steps|
|Step 1: Design ||Step 2: Reagent Building||Step 3: Injection Mix Preparation||Step 4: Injections||Step 5: Initial Screening||Step 6: Confirmation of Transgenic Line(s)||Step 7: Cryopreservation / Authentication|
|Custom Injection Mix|
- Before you start your project: Consultation with our genome engineering design experts to build the exact custom transgenic you need for your research.
- During your project: Bi-weekly updates about the progress made on your project from our team of genome engineers. Key milestones will be noted.
- After your project: Receive a validation report that describes the details of your genome edit and shows the evidence that the desired edit was made.
- Full Build and Candidate Lines projects: NemaMetrix bills on a 50/50 service payment plan for Full Build and Candidate Lines projects. The first 50% is required for project start and is non-refundable. The second 50% is paid at end of the project and is only billable if a line is delivered. Prices stated are exclusive of all taxes, fees, licenses, duties or levies and, unless otherwise stated in the quotation, transportation charges, freight and insurance.
- Custom Injection Mix and Inject Express projects: Payment in full is due for Custom Injection Mix and Inject Express project start and is non-refundable. NemaMetrix quotations are valid for thirty (30) days unless otherwise stated in the quotation. Prices stated are exclusive of all taxes, fees, licenses, duties or levies and, unless otherwise stated in the quotation, transportation charges, freight and insurance.
At the request of WormBase, genetic variation generated and recovered by NemaMetrix should retain the “knu # “ allele designation provided. Allele names can be ascertained from either product shipping documents or by emailing NemaMetrix. For example: The strain gene-1(knu123[GFP::gene-1]) was generated by NemaMetrix.