The Visual Synchronizer works with the ScreenChip System to record videos that are perfectly synchronized to the EPG traces, all with a single software. This system allows you observe and capture the molecular and cellular events in the pharynx during feeding behavior, via traces (EPGs).
- Associate visible events with EPG phenotypes.
- Watch / replay your worms’ behavior, morphology or fluorescence.
- Gain better understanding of what is happening with your worms.
What’s included in the Visual Synchronizer?
- 1 ScreenChip System
- 1 HD camera (monochrome or color)
- 1 C-mount or CS-mount microscope adaptor
- 1 cable set
- Data acquisition and data analysis software license
What if I already have a camera?
We developed the visual synchronizer around Ximea cameras. Other cameras need their own software to function, making it impossible to perfectly synchronize the images and videos with the EPG data. The camera and the instrument’s clock are hardwired together, ensuring no drift between signals. This makes our synchronization accurate to within 2 ms, which is superior to single pulse TTL methods.
|ScreenChip System with Visualization – monochrome||1||SKC101|
|ScreenChip System with Visualization – color||1||SKC102|