Working with the ScreenChip System to record videos that are perfectly synchronized to the EPG data with a single software, the ScreenChip Visual Synchronizer, an add-on to the ScreenChip System synchronizes and associates visual phenotypes with feeding behavior. You can:
- look beyond the traces and associate visible changes with EPG phenotypes.
- watch and replay your worms’ behavior, morphology or fluorescence.
- associate visible changes with EPG phenotypes.
What’s included in the Visual Synchronizer?
- 1 latest version of the Screenchip amplifier (free upgrade if you have an old one)
- 1 HD camera
- 1 C-mount or CS-mount microscope adaptor
- 1 cable set
What if I already have a camera?
We developed the visual synchronizer around Ximea cameras. Other cameras need their own software to function, making it impossible to perfectly synchronize the images and videos with the EPG data. The camera and the instrument’s clock are hardwired together, ensuring no drift between signals. This makes our synchronization accurate to within 2 ms, which is superior to single pulse TTL methods.
|Visual Synchronizer – monochrome||1||SIM001|
|Visual Synchronizer – color||1||SIM002|