Worm Recovery Kit
The Worm Recovery Kit is an add-on to the ScreenChip Phenotyping System that allows you to retrieve your worms after collecting phenotyping data. Use the Worm Recovery Kit to:
- – Screen and retrieve your worms for a complete population analysis
- – Perform longitudinal studies
- – Conduct genetic analysis of your worms post-phenotyping
How to use the Worm Recovery Kit:
- – Step 1: Connect the kit between the ScreenChip System outlet and the vacuum source and proceed as usual.
- – Step 2: Collected worm into a 1.5mL epitube.
- – Step 3: Pipet up the worms for additional phenotyping assays and/or longitudinal studies.
The ScreenChip Phenotyping system was designed to allow the worms to move their head and tail freely while being gently immobilized into the microfluidic chip. Worms are moved in a gentle and controlled manner through the chip and into the Worm Recovery Kit using negative pressure.
The Worm Recovery Kit is compatible with most 1.5 mL epitubes.
Worm Recovery Kit Components:
- – 1 Epitube microfluidic adapter
- – 1 Fitting knob for 1/16 OD tubing (1/4″-28 )
- – 1 Insert tubing
- – 1 Liquid trap tubing
- – 5 1.5 mL epitube
- – USA: $15 flat rate via USPS or use your own shipper account.
- – International: $120 or use your own shipper account.