C. elegans phenotyping, compound screening and toxicological assessment
PCR Master Mix
PCR Master Mix (Cat. No. PCR102) is designed for rapid PCR amplification. Unlike typical PCR which can take as long as two hours due to longer extension times, NemaMetrix’s PCR Master Mix can be used to complete your PCR in as little as 30 minutes.
The Master PCR Mix is a convenient, ready-to-use mix that contains buffer, polymerase and dNTPs to make running the PCR easy, and a loading dye to save a step while loading the reaction onto an agarose gel. It is a robust mix for all your everyday PCR applications including genotyping, screening and library construction.
● Fast – PCR reactions up to 75% faster
● Efficient– Increased PCR success rates with amplicons up to 6kb
● Reliable – High yields under standard and fast PCR conditions
● Consistent – High specificity amplification
● The Master Mix is all you need to get started! Just add your primers and template.
● 1 second extension time for amplicons under 1kb.
● Complex templates are efficiently amplified – including GC rich and AT rich sequences
● Minimal non-specific amplification
● 2x Ready mix includes buffer, Taq polymerase, dNTPs and red loading dye
● Advanced buffer chemistry including Mg and dNTPs
● Mix contains red dye for direct loading onto agarose gels
● Hot-start Taq stays inactive until heated
● 30 freeze/thaw cycles with no loss of activity
– USA: $15 flat rate via USPS or use your own shipper account.
– International: $120 or use your own shipper account.