DNA Ladder (Cat. No. PCR103) is ideal for determining the size of PCR amplicons and RE digest products in your genotyping assays. It contains 13 bands ranging from 250bp to 10kb for a wide range of size determination. This ladder is provided in ready-to-use format and stable at room temperature.
- – Easy. Bright bands make it easy to read
- – Quick. Ready to load straight onto your gel
- – Easily identify reference bands at 1kb and 3kb
- – Greater room temperature stability compared to conventional DNA ladders
- – Quantitative – helps to visualize PCR yield
- – Wide range – 250bp to 10kb
- – 13 evenly spaced bands
- – Multiple dyes for simple migration observation
- – Run 100 lanes of ladder (5 ul/lane)
- – The ladder is resuspended in sample buffer ready for immediate gel loading.
- – The DNA Ladder is manufactured using a combination of plasmid restriction digest fragments and PCR amplification products.
- – USA: $15 flat rate via USPS or use your own shipper account.
- – International: $120 or use your own shipper account.