NemaMetrix is looking for a Sr. Sales Manager to join our growing team. We’re expecting fast growth and are in need of someone who can help us manage and scale our sales function. You are responsible for building success by identifying, qualifying, and selling prospects on the value of NemaMetrix, optimizing a solid sales process and building a team.
This role will be highly autonomous, with the expectation that you are able to present, develop and execute a sales strategy, as well as build up a team around you. This position is ideally suited to an entrepreneurial salesperson who is passionate about working in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be rewarded with the opportunity to take full ownership over scaling the sales function for our company, with an extremely generous commission structure. This role will report to the Sales and Marketing Director.
- Develop leads and build the pipeline
- Develop, implement and monitor sales plan to meet assigned revenue and strategic objectives.
- Responsible for the recruitment, development, retention, and management of the sales team.
- Helping the marketing team to target new leads effectively
- Optimize sales processes and collaborate to identify opportunities to streamline sales processes
- Direct and manage sales operations
- Has driven, ambitious and a “roll up the sleeves” attitude towards work
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Superior analytical skills and firm grasp of their customers’ needs
- Proven track record of sales success, achieving goals, managing to a number
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively deliver on agreed targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Educational Background:
- BA/BS or MS or equivalent degree in Life Sciences. PhD is a plus.
Preferred Experiential Background:
- A minimum of 7+ years of sales experience in the sequencing market in Life Science industry.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of sales management experience in the Life Science industry.
Nice to Have:
- Clinical/hospital sales experience
- Remote team experience
- Startup experience
To apply for this job email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NemaMetrix’s mission is to enable scientists and researchers around the world to better understand human health and explore potential treatments for high-impact disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy and cancer by offering a more affordable and accessible platform.
The company develops solutions and commercializes proprietary systems for the genetic modification of simple microscopic living animals to act as human proxies for disease research and drug discovery and help our customers reveal new insights into the true nature of genetic mutations.
NemaMetrix is committed to workplace diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. NemaMetrix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.