Website NemaMetrix, Inc.
As a technical account manager, you’ll be key to meeting customers needs and winning sales. Your will be building customer relationships, analyzing customer requirements and helping develop solutions for them.
- Ability to identify new target accounts each year and be able to develop and execute territory plans
- Develop new customers and opportunities and secure territorial annual sales growth consistent with company goals
- Identify, develop and close sales opportunities
- Achieve/ exceed assigned monthly & yearly sales goals/quotas within assigned territory
- Work very closely with Field Applications Scientists, as well as Executive Management and Business Development to leverage and develop key customer relationships.
- Sells new products by establishing key customers relationships and understanding customer application needs
- Maintain and continue to develop a superior knowledge of our products and their applications.
- Timely submit forecasts, weekly reports, monthly highlights, marketing intelligence, and other related reports for defined territory to supervisor
- Maintain accurate and current records of proposals, opportunities, accounts, contacts, leads and actions through SalesForce.com CRM within defined territory
- Keep manager abreast of any new developments in the marketplace (competitive, product, customer, wins/losses, etc.)
- Present the company’s products in a positive manner and maintain/build our reputation in the marketplace
- Maintain intensity, persistence and continually strive to increase market share
- Ability to use sales tools, develop detailed business plans, organize, accurately forecast territory results, provide market intelligence, implement value selling and meet sales objections while operating within expense budgets and control costs
- Minimum BS in Biology, Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or other degree in life sciences required
- 2+ years of experience in sales or lead generation role. B2B experience preferred. Focused research/academic experience highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a lot quickly.
- Flexible and interested in a company with lots of growth opportunity
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google, Internet Explorer, Skype, and online CRM applications such as Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Prior experience forecasting and use of a CRM (SFDC) for reporting is required.
- Working knowledge of the sales process as well as a good understanding of the Miller Heiman selling process and terminology is a plus.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com