As a Marketing Communications (Marcomm) Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, coordinating, executing and tracking marketing programs to nurture leads and engage prospects through various marketing tactics and channels including email, content marketing, webinar, social media, blogs, SEO, landing pages and websites as well as through traditional marketing channels such as printing, customer events, and trade shows.
This position also includes developing and analyzing reports of all marketing efforts. This key role ensures Sales has all marketing tools – digital, traditional and conference related – needed to achieve revenue targets.
Execute Lead Nurturing Programs: Collaborate with product managers to identify opportunities to develop and execute lead nurturing programs. Support overall lead generation campaigns with skillful content creation and distribution via email, social media, webinars, conferences and other marketing communication channels. Manage the execution of marketing campaigns in alignment with objectives and provide periodic recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements. Test and monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices.
Implement Marketing Systems Infrastructure: Responsible for the successful implementation, management and day‐to‐day operation of marketing technology and automation systems, including CRM and marketing automation systems. Coordinate the production of content (press releases, newsletters, white papers, etc.) for posting and distribution. Proof and format final work. Update content on the company’s Web site and review Web site analytics.
Sales Funnel Data and Quality Management: Responsible for maintaining the lead list and data integrity in the database. Work closely with sales in procuring and importing data, and ensuring data are properly segmented for targeting purposes.
Process Design and Documentation: Document existing processes and implement improvements to enhance marketing productivity. Processes include inventory and collateral archiving, and compliance management. Recommend new systems to enhance productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, biochemistry or other degree in life sciences.
- A minor in marketing, business administration or communications preferred
- Experience with email marketing automation technology, online registration systems, social media platforms, and Google Analytics a must
- Knowledge of and passion for marketing concepts, methods and techniques
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize, multi‐task, work independently on several projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to provide accurate work
- Skill in defining problems, collecting data and interpreting information
- Eager to learn new technologies and try new ways to solve problems
Please send you resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
NemaMetrix Inc. is a biotechnology company founded in 2011 in Eugene, OR. The company’s mission is to enable scientists and researchers around the world to better understand human diseases and explore potential treatments for high-impact disorders by offering a more affordable and accessible nematode-based drug development and screening platform.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org