This individual will be responsible for developing, executing and tracking marketing programs for lead generation and nurturing purposes through various digital marketing tactics and channels as well as through traditional marketing channels including print collateral, customer events, and trade shows. He/she will also be responsible for measuring marketing efforts.
This role will be highly autonomous and ideally suited to an entrepreneurial person who is passionate about working in a fast-paced environment. This role will report to the Marketing Director.
- Develop and execute lead gen & nurturing programs with skillful content creation and distribution via digital channels.
- Manage the execution of marketing campaigns in alignment with objectives and provide periodic recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements.
- Responsible for the successful implementation, management and day‐to‐day operation of marketing technology and automation systems, including CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Develop and/or Coordinate the production of content
- Proof and format final work.
- Update content on the company’s web site and review web site analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or science.
- 2 years of experience in content and digital marketing
- Experienced with social media platforms and Google Analytics within a business environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited instruction and oversight
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize, multi‐task, work independently on several projects and meet deadlines
- Eager to learn new technologies and try new ways to solve problems
- Ability to produce quality work
NemaMetrix’s mission is to enable scientists and researchers around the world to better understand human health and explore potential treatments for high-impact disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy and cancer by offering a more affordable and accessible platform.
The company develops solutions and commercializes proprietary systems for the genetic modification of simple microscopic living animals to act as human proxies for disease research and drug discovery and help our customers reveal new insights into the true nature of genetic mutations.
NemaMetrix is committed to workplace diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. NemaMetrix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com