Observe and determine phenotypes are caused by temperature change in live C. elegans in real time with one click!
- Observe, trigger and control ultra-fast cell division events at the first and second embryo division in C. elegans.
- Rapidly slow down subcellular dynamics at the press of a button to observe microtubule and spindle dynamics and protein trafficking.
- Observe the molecular and cellular mechanisms of thermo-attraction and thermo-regulation right at the microscope.
Watch how temperature impacts the division of a temperature-sensitive (ts) mutant C. elegans embryo.
- Ultrafast: 10 seconds temperature shifts
- Wide temperature range: heat and cool down your samples between 5 to 45°C
- High Precision: at 0.1°C
- A plug & play platform compatible with any microscope
C. elegans embryogenesis control. Temperature-sensitive embryo mutants (CYK-4 ts) were examined under the microscope with a CherryTempTM System. The temperature of embryo samples was modified between 16°C and 25°C, resulting in cytokinesis arrest.
Disclaimer: NemaMetrix is the exclusive distributor for the CherryTemp System in North America. We can only sell to US or Canada customers. If you are outside North America, please contact Cherry BioTech directly.